|Syed Zameer Akhtar Naqvi|
|Pen name||Syed Zameer Akhtar Naqvi|
|Occupation||Author, Research Scholar, Poet, Orator, Critic, and Journalist|
|Subjects||Battle of Karbala|
|Relative(s)||Syed Zahir Hasan Naqvi (father) |
Syeda Mohsina Zahir Naqvi (mother)
Allama Syed Zameer Akhtar Naqvi was born in Lucknow, India in 1947. He is son of Syed Zahir Hasan Naqvi and Syeda Mohsina Zahir Naqvi. His real name is Zameer Hasan, but he is famous as "Zameer Akhtar". In 1967, He migrated to Pakistan and permanently settled in Karachi.
He studied at the Hussainabad School (matric) and Government Jubilee College, Lucknow (inter). Allama Zameer Akhtar Naqvi received his Graduate degree at the "Shia College Lucknow". Allama Syed Zameer Akhtar is an author on more than 300 books, His work confines in different fields i,e literature, culture, religion, philosophy, logics, journalism, sociology, science, oratory, language etc.
He has been a speaker on different themes of Islam for many decades. His lectures are based on such as science, philosophy, history, and computer technology, and sometimes also include more diverse subject matter including flexibility, evaluation, foretelling, future telling, contemporary issues, and current affairs.
He is the president of Mir Anees Academy, as well as the president of "Islamic Scholastic Institute". He is Editor in Chief of quarterly magazine "AL-Qalam". He is an orator of his own style and recited more than 10,000 speeches on different topics.
==Bloodline Of Allama Dr.Syed Zameer Akhtar Naqvi
Allama Dr.Syed Zameer Akhtar's Precious Speeches
Allama Zameer Akhtar's Audio/Video Cassetes
Ashra-e-Chelum In 1982 First Time In Karachi,Pakistan Ashra-e-Chelum held In Rizvia Society
* Beginnning Of Ashra-e-Chelum 1984 Quran And Biography Of Imams
Notable places of lectures of Zameer Akhtar Naqvi
- Shi’ah College, Lucknow (India)
- Urdu Academy, Lucknow U.P.(India)
- Punjab University, Lahore (Pakistan)
- Punjab High Court Bar Association, Lahore (Pakistan)
- Peshawar University (Urdu Deptt.) Peshawar (Pakistan)
- Sayyid-ul-Madaris, Amroha, Distt. Muradabad (India)
- Karachi University, Deptt. Of Botany (Pakistan)
- Ghalib Library, Karachi.
- Shrine of Hazrat Imam Al-Reza (a.s.) Mash-had, Khorasan (Iran)
- Mir Anis House, Lucknow (India)
- Art Council, Karachi (Pakistan)
- University of London (Conway Hall), Bertrand Russel Room, Red Lion Square, (London)
- Imam Al-Khoei Centre, Stone Hall, Chevening Road, (London)
- Islamic Centre England, Maida Vale, (London)
- Khorasan Centre, Englewood, New York, (USA)
- School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- Biography of Zameer Akhtar
- Mir Anis and Karbala - Daily Dawn
- A tribute to Marsiya writers - Daily Dawn
- Seminar on Mir Anis held - Daily Dawn
Retrieved from : http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Zameer_Naqvi&oldid=464641620