2011/04/25

I Don't Know How She Does It

I Don't Know How She Does It

I Don't Know How She Does It
Directed by Douglas McGrath
Produced by Donna Gigliotti
Screenplay by Aline Brosh McKenna
Based on Based on the novel by Allison Pearson
Starring Sarah Jessica Parker
Pierce Brosnan
Greg Kinnear
Olivia Munn
Kelsey Grammar
Jessica Szohr
Christina Hendricks
Seth Meyers
Cinematography Stuart Dryburgh
Studio The Weinstein Company
Distributed by 20th Century Fox
Country United States
Language English

I Don't Know How She Does It is a upcoming 2011 comedy based on the novel by Allison Pearson. The film stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear about Kate Reddy, a financial executive and the breadwinner of her family.

Cast

References

External links






Retrieved from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Don%27t_Know_How_She_Does_It

No comments:

Post a Comment